Sunday, 30 December 2007

Mayday! Mayday!

the allotment underground have flu. We're shutting down non-essential functions to preserve power to life support. Rest assured we will return in the new year, with a troublesome Lemsip addiction.

In the meantime, why not console yourself with the writing of somemore more talented than us:

  • Hymn
  • Soilman
  • stuff what I have written

The links are on the left - I mean right. I can't be bothered to add them here

Happy New Year to our readers. That's right, both of you.

bleaurgh.

4 comments:

  1. Get well soon! I've been told that sloe gin is good for colds and flu! Good job I made some then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you well-wishers. I'm now back to 90% health (which is my natural state, pessimist that I am). Normal service will resume.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.